Farm Fresh, Free-range, Chemical-free, Hand picked Eggs
1. A chicken eats 16 lb. of feed in its life. Was this feed(“clean”) free from herbicides, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMO), nitrates?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our laying hens get only the highest quality feed free from herbicides, pesticides, gmos, and nitrates.
2. Was the chicken raised on lush, chemical-free pastures? what % of life was it pastured?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our laying hens run happy with access to fresh air for 100% of their lives
3. Did the bird have access to fresh air, insects and sunshine?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our laying hens are allowed to roam and graze in the pastures as they please.
4. Was it fed antibiotics? hormones? preservatives? Arsenic for appetite stimulation?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our laying hens are never fed antibiotics, hormones, preservatives, or arsenic.
5. Was it fresh?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm fresh eggs are hand picked each day.
6. Was it washed in chlorine or lye, or in some other chemical, or coated with mineral oil?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our eggs are washed in a gentle, non-toxic soap; no oils applied.
7. Was it full of flavor and have good texture? Did the egg stand-up well in the pan & have a deep yellow yolk?
At E.A.T. Food for Life Farm our eggs are of the highest quality with dark, rich yolks.
8. Was it a good value? Was it nutritious? Was it SAFE?
Basic Egg Nog
3 Raw Eggs
1 Cup Milk
3 Tbsp Cream
1 Tbsp Honey
Cinnamon to Taste
Throw in Blender for 30 seconds and enjoy!
Heavenly Deviled Eggs
Boil and peel eggs. Cut Lengthwise. put the yolks in a bowl and use a for to mash into small crumbly consistency. Add just enough mayonnaise to make into thick paste, then add a small amount of cane juice crystals, rapadura, or other sugar of your choice (preferably not a liquid). Add a little mustard(tsp. to tbsp.) and spices of choice (dill, parsley, etc). Add
salt and pepper to taste, some celery cut up in tiny pieces, organic pickle relish (1/4 cup) slivered almonds,& onions (green preferably). Mix all very well and put into the little white egg boat sections. Garnish with parsley or spice of choice and refrigerate.
Meal Replacement Shake
2 cups organic milk
3-6 free-range, organic eggs*
3 Tbsp. Raw Honey
Toss in the blender and enjoy!
*consumption of undercooked eggs or meat can be harmful to your health.